A small “mom and pop” store, we are proud to support our community vendors. Our local vendors offer the following:
- Robert Stapleton’s Honey.
- The “Thalhimers Six-Layer Chocolate Cake” and other bakery products by Micheal Hatcher of Michaela’s Quailty Bakery.
- A complete selection of wines from James River Cellars and Philip Carter Winery of Virginia, along with 12 other Virginia Wineries.
- Gunter’s Gourmet All-Natural Marinades, Viaigrettes, and Salsas.
- Rostov’s Coffee & Tea are provding the finest coffee around.
- In-shell oysters from Deltaville Oyster Company.
- Produce from Dodd’s Farm in Mechanicsville.
- A zesty, delightful Bloody-Mary mix from “Bloody’s by Buz”.
- Richmond’s craft beer by Legend Brewery.
- Premium Quality Virginia Country Hams by Edwards Hams.
- Specality bakery items from Simply Delicious.
- Glass bottle sodas, made with real sugar. Yes, we have the moon pies on the shelf also.
- R.C. Cola
- Sun Drop Soda
- Nehi – Grape Soda, Orange Soda, Peach Soda
- Boylans – Cream Soda, Root-Beer, Cola, Birch-beer.
The full line of McCutcheon’s preserves, jams, jellies, spreads, sauces, and dressings.
Olive oils from Oliver and Company.